Target group, skilled workers and experienced professionals
Have you already gained varied professional experience?
With us, you can gainfully apply your knowledge in a wide range of areas, and successfully build your future together with TWE. And that in a targeted way depending on where your talents and ambitions lie, as a manager, project leader or professional expert. As an internationally expanding family company, we offer you wide-ranging prospects, exciting assignments and great team spirit among colleagues.
We are constantly on the lookout for committed employees keen to further drive our development, and offer both professionals and applicants from other industries interesting career prospects. Take a look at our latest vacancies, we may have just the opportunity for you. Otherwise, we also always look forward to receiving unsolicited applications – preferably as an online application!
You won't find these general conditions everywhere.
Wherever you work for us, and in whatever role, many of your assignments and contacts will be internationally focused. Regular contact with customers and colleagues in other countries is as much a part of this as looking beyond the national perspective.
In addition to this openness, we place great emphasis on commitment. Our staff are characterised by their approach of always putting the customer at the heart of what they do. We keep our promises, and place great value on long-term and trusting customer relationships. That also means finding new solutions that go beyond the standard, and which bring the customer true competitive advantage.
We are exacting and encouraging.
To allow you to develop your full potential as a member of your team, we support you in many ways.
- New employees generally have a comprehensive induction. This means that within the first few days, you will meet your most important contact partners within the company, and outside it too. There is also a focus on understanding products, processes and structures. Depending on your professional background and qualifications, we will also support you with targeted training to give you the key tools to ensure a good start to your employment.
- We are convinced that good networks within and outside the company are an important success factor. We therefore support interdisciplinary teams and cross-divisional exchange as well as impetus from completely different fields.
- A flexible environment also requires the right working conditions: it begins with flexible working hours for management through to the autonomy to take decisions which goes hand-in-hand with a readiness to accept responsibility.
- If you are to fully develop your personal potential, you of course need the right environment: that includes a good working atmosphere among colleagues and trust-based collaboration with the management, as well as fair pay and added benefits such as a pension.
- Christmas celebrations, summer parties, national events or a particular success are all occasions that bring us together. Sometimes it's simply having breakfast together or cake to mark someone's birthday that keeps improving team spirit.
- Health is particularly important to us. The first TWE Triathlon Team competed in Hamburg back in 2009. Since then, the health programme has expanded year on year. Today, for example, the standard package includes spinning, mountain biking, canoeing, climbing and archery. We are constantly introducing new sports depending on interest and demand. We also have agreements with local fitness studios, offer advice on typical occupational illnesses and much more.
Have we aroused your interest? Would you like to become a part of our dynamic group of companies? Then we should talk. We look forward to receiving your unsolicited application, or application for an advertised vacancy.